Rafael’s Courtship feature is broken up into three consecutive stages that unlock over time. Click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) the links below to find out more information about each stage.
Stage 1: View
Stage 2: Coming soon!
Stage 3: Coming soon!
Rafael’s Courtship Event is here! Help Rafael win Yvette’s love by completing weekly Ingredients Orders, which earn you a chance to search for a Stray Cat from the Cat Tree. Collect all six Stray Cats to win the baby Cat Hero, Moonwhisker! You will have 21 days to complete the Stray Cat Collection, and you will receive some awesome rewards along the way!
Note: You can also get Sunclaw, a Cat, who will help you get more Catnip. This new Hero is available to purchase with Crowns in the Specials tab.
If you are level 13 or higher, you will see the following pop up. Click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the “Start saving cats” button to begin.
The Cat Tree:
In order to begin the weekly Ingredients Orders, you will need to purchase the Cat Tree for free from the Market. From the Market, click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the “Decorations” tab, and then click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the Cat Tree and drag it to an open plot on your Kingdom. Once the Cat Tree is placed on your Kingdom, click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on it to review the current Ingredients Order.
The Ingredients Orders:
Before you can earn some fantastic rewards, you must complete the weekly Ingredients Orders. The Orders will change every week. To see the current Ingredients Order, click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the Progress Bar at the bottom of the game board (see image below) or the Cat Tree. Each Ingredients Order (Stage) has three parts that have to be completed. If you complete all three parts of the Ingredients Order (Stage), you will get some amazing prizes from the Cat Tree!
Note: Click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) the Cat Tree each day for a chance of earning a bonus reward!
As you finish parts of your Ingredients Order, a green check mark will appear to indicate what parts of the Order have been completed. As you collect these adorable Stray Cats, a green “Done” banner will appear to indicate which Cats you have earned (see image below).
Additionally, your Progress Bar will fill up with Cats for each Stray Cat you have earned.
The Ingredients Order for Stage 1 is as follows:
- Balls of Yarn (from the Tailor): The required Ingredients are Wool and Blueberry.
Helpful Tips: Wool is an Ingredient, which you can get from a Sheep Pasture. Blueberry is an Ingredient, which you can get from a Blueberry Patch (you can purchase the Sheep Pasture and the Blueberry Patch for Coins in the Market on the “Resources” tab).
- Find Catnip (from the Places of Legend): Send Rafael and/or Sunclaw to any Place of Legend in search of Catnip.
Helpful Tips: Catnip is a Seasonal item, which you can get from sending Rafael and/or Sunclaw to the Places of Legend. (Note: You may have to send Rafael and/or Sunclaw to the Places of Legends a few times in order to get Catnip).
- Craft Egg Bread (from the Bakery): The required Ingredients are Oats, Egg, and Butter.
Helpful Tips: Oats is an Ingredient, which you can get from an Oat Field. Egg is an Ingredient, which you can get from a Chicken Patch. Butter is an Ingredient that you can craft using Milk, which you can get from a Cow Pasture (you can purchase the Oat Field, the Chicken Patch, and the Cow Pasture for Coins in the Market on the “Resources” tab).
Note: Each week the Order will change. Additionally, completing Rafael’s “Lady Fair – Week 1, 2, and 3” will help you progress through this feature. To access the Quests, visit the Royal Quest Log in the bottom left hand corner of the game board.
As you complete the Ingredients Orders, you will get a chance to search the Cat Tree, which contains Cats and some other prizes, such as Coins.
There are three types of Stray Cats you can win:
Once you have all of the Ingredients of an Order, click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the blue “Search the Cat Tree” button, and then click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the Cat Tree where you might find either a Stray Cat or a different prize.
Once you have earned a Stray Cat, it will be added to your Stray Cat Collection on the Main Menu of the Cat Tree. Note: In order to win Yvette’s love, Rafael will give her each Stray Cat you find, which means you will be unable to keep them. As mentioned earlier, you will win the baby Cat Hero, Moonwhisker, once you have collected all six of the Stray Cats!
- Check out the countdown timer on Rafael’s Courtship menu to see how much time is remaining to collect all of the Stray Cats, and earn the baby Cat Hero, Moonwhisker. If you do not collect them all, the Cats will disappear, and you will be unable to claim them.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to complete the current Ingredients Order, click (web) and/or tap (mobile/tablet) on the Progress Bar; the timer is below the “This Week’s Ingredients” banner in the middle of the menu.
- If you do not wish to use the Cat Tree, it can be removed after the event. This item must be placed on your Kingdom in order to participate in Rafael’s Courtship Event.
- You are limited to one Cat Tree and one Moonwhisker per Kingdom.
- In order to win Yvette’s love, Rafael will give her each Stray Cat you find, which means you will be unable to keep them.
- You can also purchase Sunclaw, the Cat, from the Specials tab in the Market at any time. Note: Sunclaw will help you collect more Catnip.
- Completing Rafael’s “Lady Fair – Week 1, 2, and 3” will help you progress through this feature.
We hope you enjoy the first Ingredients Order and rewards! Please stay tuned for weeks 2 and 3 to come. Share your feedback below, as we would love to know what you think about this event!
PLAY ON FACEBOOK
ArcticF0xx – Community Lead